Beauty and Denise

Avon • Beauty • Fashion

My Top 5 Picks – Campaign 7

By 11:00:00 AM , , , , , , , , , , ,


Each Campaign I will share my top 5 picks for the current Campaign.
  1. This is a new wrinkle-fighting duo being introduced in Campaign 7. It contains Retinol, which is the #1 wrinkle-fighting ingredient recommended by Dermatologists.
    Take advantage of the Special Introduction price of only $24.99 each!
     brochure
  2. At such a steal this campaign, how could I not pick these liners! As part of our 130 Years Anniversary Special these liners are priced at $2.99 for Campaign 7!
    Glimmersticks glide on smooth and is our #1 self-sharpening liners. They are available as liners for eyes, brows, and lips. And come in Original, Diamonds (sparkly), waterproof, brow definer, and lip liner!
    I use my black Glimmerstick eyeliner daily and it's definitely my go to eyeliner.
     brochure
  3. This caddy is perfect for keeping your counters clutter free and is just in time for spring cleaning!
    I just purchased mine and so far I'm enjoying it. I really like all of the pockets that are along the outside of the caddy.
    Get yours for $9.99 in Campaign 7.
     brochure
  4. This collection is so cute! And it's in my favorite colors. I like the fact that plates, bowls, and platters are made of melamine so they are great for dining outdoors this Spring and Summer.
    For $14.99 you can get either a set of 4 bowlsset of 4 plates, or 2 platters. The woven placemats are $19.99 for a set of 4.
    Be sure to check out all of the new things in the Avon Living Magalog.
     brochure
  5. I purchased these and they are beyond comfortable. At an intro price of just $24.99 now is the time to buy. You can pair these flats with jeans, dresses, or shorts. They can be dressed up or down and would even work in the workplace. They are a great way to bring some color and fun spring prints into your wardrobe.
     brochure

    That rounds up my top 5 for Campaign 7. Be sure to browse my website and brochure to see all of the great things that we have to offer this Campaign.
    Interested in trying FREE Avon samples? Join my Free Avon Sample of the Month Club.

You Might Also Like

0 comments