Beauty and Denise

Avon • Beauty • Fashion

Welcome to my Blog

By 8:50:00 PM , , , , , , , ,

A little about me, my name is Denise and I first started selling Avon in 2006 while I was in college. Selling Avon alongside my other part-time job was a great way for me to earn extra income and it was flexible enough so that it didn't interfere with school. I sold Avon successfully for five years before I had to give it up due to the demands of my new job. Fast forward four years and I'M BACK!! I couldn't stay away for too long, I missed the amazing products and the flexibility Avon offers. I'm happy to be back to service my clients! Be sure to register on my eStore as well as follow me on your favorite social media sites for exclusive offers and to hear about our new products!

You Might Also Like

0 comments